Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Sunday, October 3, 2010

grateful...

...for our neighborhood, especially this time of year when we can go out our back yard and wave to hot air balloonists flying over our house.

4 comments:

carmacarmeleon said...

Ooh, that's eerie and beautiful.

sherri said...

Awesome image! Looks really cool Ellen!

Ellen said...

Thank you! It was kinda fun to have a cloudy morning with balloons!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful image -- I bet that is such a beautiful sight to see!

Post a Comment