Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Thursday, October 21, 2010

moon

 I wanted a photo of the moon when I was driving tonight (I was on the frontage road at a slow speed and only took two, I promise!)





...and here's how it all looked when I moved my camera - cool, huh?  That's the downfall (or upshot?) of the iphone camera - the shutter speed has to be like 1/2 seconds!!

3 comments:

shannon said...

very fun and cool

carmacarmeleon said...

I was wondering if you got an iPhone! It's a big step up from your old phone that only made calls, huh? Radically different. Did you get the 4 or the 3Gs? Now you need a camera phone lens :) I love gadgets.

Ellen said...

3Gs - Kim got it for me, and yes, quite a step up from my teenage phone! ;)

Post a Comment