Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

grateful...

...for an almost five-year-old who just got new bunk beds because he "outgrew" his race car bed (sniff, sniff)

3 comments:

sherri said...

Oh, gosh. I remember the very day we did the same thing. SO much fun! They are going to love love bunk beds! And you save space don't you think?

Ellen said...

Hopefully, eventually! Right now he's sleeping on the bottom still and A's still sleeping in her toddler bed in the baby's room...when were yours able to sleep on the top?

Anonymous said...

oh that's so hard when they grow up -- you love it yet at the same time don't!

Post a Comment