Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

going to the zoo, zoo, zoo...


...how 'bout you, you, you? You can come too, too, too...(I need to expand my musical exposure, I think!)

4 comments:

thetoddlerwhisperer said...

just love your little family! boy it's hot at the zoo if you go at the wrong time!

sherri said...

Marek and Orion look alike in the last two pictures! They're making the same face! :P

Anonymous said...

totally fun --- just make me want to go somewhere~

Ellen said...

We usually spend more time at the zoo in the winter for that very reason, Jen! The animals are out and playing...they're usually too hot by the time it opens in the summer.

Sometimes Marek and Orion look so much alike to me (other times not)... ;)

Post a Comment