Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Friday, June 18, 2010

this week...

...the stomach flu has worked its way through every member of our family
...I have slept little
...my patience has been thin
...I long to enjoy summer, play outside and be done will illnesses
...I am grateful for every small sweet moment with my kids

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sorry to hear you are not well in your world, hope all are better now.

Ellen said...

Thanks, Shannon - doing better! :)

Post a Comment