Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Monday, June 21, 2010

memory

My friend Michele makes the cutest presents for my kids' birthdays.  And she has three boys (stop it, Michele - you're making me look bad! ;)  This was for the middle baby's birthday:  she made two copies of photos and glued them to wooden discs to make a toddler-friendly memory game.  My kids LOVE it!

4 comments:

carmacarmeleon said...

That's an awesome gift! And the picture of them is great, too!

The Wades said...

Those are absolutely adorable! I've created a memory game before, but never one so beautiful. I'd love to steal this idea.

Shannon said...

WOW What a fantastic idea. I have just stored that in my file for future use.

Ellen said...

I'm waiting for Michele to start her own blog with some of her creative ideas (no pressure, of course! ;)

Post a Comment