Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Thursday, June 3, 2010

pixie


it's a little short. she won't wear pigtails or barrettes for more than five minutes so I decided to just trim it a little. and then even it out. and then take her to jungle cuts to have them fix it (thank goodness I waited until after her birthday to experiment with her hair). I think I can safely add "haircutter" to my list of professions never to pursue. ;)

4 comments:

sherri said...

Awe, I think it's perfect. ♥ She's just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Just adorable -- a true pixie.

Ellen said...

you're too kind, Sherri! And her haircut does add to her mischievousness! Had to remove the last comment b/c I spelled it wrong - ha!

Ellen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment