Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Sunday, August 1, 2010

eight months old



smiley boy
chewing and drooling like crazy, but still no sign of teeth
sits up by himself (for the most part)
not a big fan of baby food
has a cold (again!)
thoroughly entertained by his big brother and sister
starting to slim out a little (relatively speaking...)
likes to talk first thing in the morning in bed with mama (after eating, of course)
could take or leave the swimming pool
loves dogs
hates being put down for naps
sucking his thumb
almost lost all of his little newborn hair mullet :(

1 comment:

carmacarmeleon said...

He's looking a little more like your daughter (ie mini Ellen) now.

Post a Comment