Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Saturday, August 28, 2010

this week

the chunky monkey is actually starting to thin out a little (relatively speaking), is clapping and can crawl in a circle but not forward

I've finally made it back to Hip Stitch and made a couple of projects including a fun zippered bag and a very belated surprise for a friend (which needs to be rehemmed)

We're rearranging rooms yet again.  The older two sharing a room was fun, but didn't include a lot of sleep, and as a result we had a very grumpy toddler on our hands.  So now the two younger are sharing a room, and it seems to be going better.

The oldest is attempting to adjust to three days of preschool a week.  I think it's a bit too much.

So there we have it - our week in review. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment