Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Friday, July 9, 2010

baby

Poor Kim.  She hires me to shoot at weddings, and I always come away with a bunch of random photos of babies attending the wedding. ;)

4 comments:

carmacarmeleon said...

That's a great picture. Will those two ever get to see it?

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful photo -- no they do not stop... but the do change into wonderful little people along the way.

Ellen said...

Thank you, and probably, Carmela!

amy said...

that's hilarious. because elaine always would tell me that my images were filled with babies and kids from weddings too! it's just in us. great pic by the way.

Post a Comment