Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Sunday, July 4, 2010

family portrait - july edition

at our annual 4th of July tradition - see our personal blog for more...

In June...

we all got the stomach flu.
Walt went backpacking for two days with his buddy Paul
we had our nine year anniversary (which we still haven't celebrated sans children)
rollerskated
gymnastics camp for the oldest (while the younger sister cried, "and me! and me!")
6 month appointment for the baby - over 21 pounds
sports camp at our church
barely walked a 5k for father's day
postponed our father's day camping trip due to illness
rode horses
played with friends
mommy finally got her hair cut - yea! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

And you know what? We wouldn't change a bit of craziness with the kids, the stomach flu, the sleepless nights, the missed haircuts, and the oh so never quiet anniversary dinner.
Gotta love it! Love you guys! The photo looks AMAZING!

Ellen said...

So true, Stephanie! ;)

amy said...

so funny, they all have the same look on their faces!

Post a Comment