Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Friday, July 23, 2010

yes, I'm "that mom"

whose kitchen floors finally got cleaned yesterday, so I made my kids eat their cereal bars on the front step.  I just wanted to enjoy clean floors for one morning.  They said the wanted to eat breakfast on the front porch every morning.  Uh-oh! ;)

3 comments:

thetoddlerwhisperer said...

That's awesome. Everytime without fail...there is a massive spillage right after I mop the kitchen floor.

Ellen said...

And cereal bars are so messy! Oh well, I got to enjoy the clean floors for a few hours at least. ;)

Shannon said...

I think it's just what I would do (LOL). BTW Love your daughters jammies Kate had those and I loved them then too.

Post a Comment