Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Thursday, July 1, 2010

The oldest was a little short on t-shirts that weren't midriffs, so we went shopping to get a few, and he's now very opinionated about his t-shirts apparently.  Batman, and one of an eagle and flag that say "Mommy's Little American Hero."  Perhaps a little too Texan for us, but he got that one if I got to pick out a few solids and stripes. ;)

2 comments:

amy said...

ahem, um, too texan??? like that's bad?? PLEASE girl, you need some texas in your life. :)

Ellen said...

HA - I thought you'd appreciate that! Just need some big bows for Alana. ;)

Post a Comment