Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Friday, July 30, 2010

a week in durango

hotel swimming pool
durango coffee (my favorite!)
dinner with a friend I don't see often
toddler-friendly waterpark (photos still on the waterproof p&s)
bagel shop
car naps
local yarn store (who would've thought I'd seek out a yarn store on vacation!)
candy shop with every color m&m imaginable
trains
mountains
picnics on the road
pizza by the slice
a brewery that lets kids draw with sidewalk chalk on the floor - brilliant!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun.... I went there when I was too small to remember and have always wanted to go back.

Post a Comment