Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Friday, March 26, 2010

baby feet

I posted this along with my Five for Friday over on my photo blog when you're maintaining more than one blog, it's ok to post a photo in more than one place, right?



I also found this blog post with great ideas for a photo a day. I especially liked this - 365 ideas for photos. I may print that out and hang it above my computer. And speaking of ideas, I'll post my green collage tomorrow, I promise. ;)

1 comment:

Post a Comment