Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Monday, March 29, 2010

flip flops


Friends of ours from Michigan, Sarah and Jason, are in the process of adopting a girl from Africa. Sarah's mom is making flip flops to help raise money for their adoption. You can find the flip flops on her blog here. Such a cute idea - thanks for the shoes (she loves them!)

1 comment:

sherri said...

So adorable, and I love her jeans, too. ;) Email me and let me know when you wanted to do some pictures. ;) *smooch*

Post a Comment