Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Preschool Projects


His first year of preschool, and he comes home with the cutest projects. But I can't keep them all - the igloo made of sugar cubes? Hmmmm...where can I put that so his sister won't eat the whole thing, glue and all? So I've been taking photos of him holding his larger projects, including the snack calendars that come home once a month. Which seems to be a more reasonable way of holding on to those precious memories without having to dedicate a room to them (and the baby is sleeping in the dining room, so we obviously don't have a room to spare)!

3 comments:

carmacarmeleon said...

(Building on yesterday's comment...) And then he is a little boy again!

My mom has a sugar egg I made in the 5th grade. She keeps it in a curio cabinet with her favorite piece of Lladro and some other treasures. I think your idea is a great one!

thetoddlerwhisperer said...

I was going to say you should take pics of them...but that's what you are doing!! He's so cute.

Ellen said...

Ha! That's awesome that your mom kept it...my mom has clay beads I made in elementary school. She's such a saver and I'm so not. Sometimes I wish I was better at saving stuff!

Post a Comment