Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Tuesday, March 2, 2010


Ok, so this is cheating. These aren't actually my photos - they're my four-year-olds, taken with his camera he got from Papa in Georgia. They really need to have the minimum shutter speed for kids' cameras set at 500. Anyway, it was fun to download his photos and see life through his eyes in a small way. And you can see what our last two days have been like (see bottom right photo of baby brother on a nebulizer). I actually appreciate him documenting it, because I'm holding the face mask and haven't taken photos...not the three month photos I had in mind, but that's our life right now. I can't wait for spring!!

2 comments:

carmacarmeleon said...

What does this teach us? "Eye" is genetic. Kids see EVERYTHING. And Mom and Dad are their whole world, in a good way. :) What a cool peek.

thetoddlerwhisperer said...

this is really a special montage. i've been thinking i need to get a camera for my boy. hope everyone in your house gets better and stays better!!

Post a Comment