Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

spring fever

Normally I enjoy winter more. We don't get much here, so I relish chilly days or snow flurries. This year with a newborn and sick kids, though, I'm ready for spring. Today we spent the entire afternoon in the backyard, and it was wonderful! We broke out the sidewalk chalk, played some hopscotch (well, the preschool version anyway) and the cardboard box you may remember from earlier made its way outside to get decorated with chalk as well (my apologies to our childless neighbors who probably think they live next to the Beverly Hillbillies).

Even the lilacs are starting to show signs of spring...



And now for the afterschool special message for the day: just say "no" to crack...










(I couldn't resist. I'm sure he'll hate me later for this photo, but it may come in handy when I need to blackmail him to get his grades up in school) ;)

2 comments:

carmacarmeleon said...

If I didn't know he was 4, I would think he was 12 looking at this picture.

Love the budding lilac!

And today was JUST GORGEOUS, wasn't it?!

Ellen said...

Due to the sagging or the fact that he's tall? ;) And yes, it was SO nice to go outside!! :)

Post a Comment