Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Monday, March 22, 2010


I think I'm in need of a creative exercise to get motivated. Two Photogs had a contest a while back on color, and even had a collage you could download to go with it. I never entered the contest, but filed it away in one of my mental lists of things to do later (along with clean the house and sleep). So I think I'll pick a color and post a collage at the end of the week. Anyone else want to try?

3 comments:

Sherry said...

I'll try, but I don't think I can make their template work, since I don't have Photoshop. Hopefully I can figure out another way! I remember when you posted it that I thought it looked really fun!

Sherry said...

Hey, I did it! So I only had an hour, and two kids clinging to me, but I thought it turned out pretty cool. I also had a bit of fun with some depth-of-field, which I've never done before. (I'm a rookie with an almost-point-and-shoot camera.) I posted it on my blog. Thanks. :)

Ellen said...

Love your post, Sherry! The red is so fun, and I thought you did a great job!! :)

Post a Comment