Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cupcakes

We had a guest speaker at my MOMS group today teach us how to decorate cupcakes. What little I caught while pacing with a crying baby was encouraging. After my first attempt at a birthday cake (a story for another time), I've resorted to buying cakes at the store. I might just attempt to decorate some cupcakes for our next birthday party...


Taste-test approved! ;)


The fine art of cupcake decorating was clearly lost on the youngest, however. I guess it isn't as exciting when you don't get to eat them!

No comments:

Post a Comment