Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Monday, January 25, 2010

Challenge

So I'm feeling the need for a creative challenge this week. I've found lots of great ideas on other blogs, and I thought I'd pick an idea from Simple Scrapbooks I posted over on my creativity blog (yep, too many blogs!!). The original idea was for journaling, but I think I'll turn it into a photographic list...and I think I'll take photos of things I use every day this week and then post them all at the end of the week. Anyone else want to pick a challenge for the week?

And speaking of things I use every day - apparently cotton swabs are very handy in DNA testing and criminal investigations. My friend Jen is doing a project on this and wanted some images...it's much more exciting than this, but all of my conversations about it happened shortly after the baby was born and I'm having difficulty recalling the details. Nevertheless, here are a few images for her...





No comments:

Post a Comment