Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Friday, January 15, 2010

Top of the Muffin to You!


Ok, so I was never an avid Seinfeld watcher, but I can't help but think of that episode when I stop by Just Muffin Around. And it's true - the top IS the best part of the muffin, so how great when you can just buy the tops! I haven't asked them what they do with the "stumps" yet! ;)

5 comments:

carmacarmeleon said...

Everytime I drive by that place I think to myself "that is the worst shop name ever" and then I giggle because it just sounds so silly. That muffin does look delicious though.

thetoddlerwhisperer said...

I love little finds like this!! I just told hubby we need to stop over there sometime. I was JUST thinking about the "top of the muffin" episode today...but it was related to the state of my not so great fitting jeans...and whether I should go out in public in them. hee hee. :)

Ellen said...

Ha - it's a fun little place, but I can't help but think of that Seinfeld episode every time!! ;)

amy said...

where is that at? OH MY GOSH yum. winchells used to sell cappucino chip muffin tops and i'm telling you, they weren't just the bomb, they were the whole explosion.

Ellen said...

Montgomery and Wyoming, Amy - next to Party City.

Post a Comment