Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm cheating

I wasn't feeling well today so these are actually from yesterday. My hubby returned to work, and I ventured out to the aquarium by myself with three kids. And a friend who helped tremendously when the baby had a diaper blowout. In some ways, it's so much easier by your third...it's not such a big deal to change outfits in the car (although I do feel bad for this one being born in the winter - being naked in January is much rougher). The 18-month-old crying because it's past naptime, and the four-year-old asking over and over to see the poop certainly adds a new dimension, though! ;)

BEFORE:


AFTER:

No comments:

Post a Comment