Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Remember that firstborn I told you about?

He decided that 4 am was a great time to wake up. And come in our room. Despite our best efforts for two hours, we couldn't get him to go back to bed. So then he apparently felt lonely and wanted company (mom and dad aren't great company at 4 am, especially when mom just got done feeding the newborn, who is sleeping better than the 4-year-old at this point), so he decided to wake up his sister.

Exhausting, isn't it? Apparently he thought so too...


2 comments:

carmacarmeleon said...

Have you seen that commercial where the little boy comes in at dawn to feed his parents Cheerios? That's what your story reminds me of. It's something that's probably not really cute at the time, but SO CUTE in the light of day.

I find 4-year-olds to be the most incredible beings. Smart and funny and so aware of the world, but still really pure and uncensored. They seem so grown up sometimes and yet they are still babies in so many ways.

Ellen said...

I haven't seen that commercial, but it's true. He really wanted us to fix one of his Lightning McQueen race tracks. At 4 am. He insisted. Sigh... ;)

Post a Comment