Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Friday, January 8, 2010

the swing

I can still picture Walt's late step-dad when he said it. It was before the birth of our first baby, and he told us, "What you need is a SWING (insert hand motion demonstrating swinging)." He was right. This swing goes from side to side, which all of my kids preferred (none of them liked swinging front to back for some reason). All of our kids have taken at least one of their naps a day for the first three months in the swing. I know, some of you are shaking your heads about how we shouldn't use sleep aids to get them to sleep. Shake away - I love this swing!! It's the closest thing we've found to magic.

1 comment:

carmacarmeleon said...

No head shaking here! The swing has been good to us!

Post a Comment