Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Thursday, February 11, 2010

first Valentine's party



I'm still adjusting to the fact that twice a week he does something without me. Like a Valentine's party. He passed out valentines (Spider Man - I still can't believe he chose those over Lightning McQueen!), ate the sugar cookies we baked and decorated the night before and did other stuff I don't even know about...it's still a little weird asking him what he did that day. Not being there. Not decorating the bag with him, or debating if he wants the frosted cookie or the one with sprinkles...that he has a little life without me called preschool.

2 comments:

thetoddlerwhisperer said...

*tear*
they grow so fast...or is it time speeds up once you have children or is it both?? what a sweet post.

Sherry said...

I know how you feel-- Samuel will never really tell me what he does in preschool. It just doesn't seem right that he has this life of his own and I'm not a part of it. By the way, I love this blog! I knew you were starting it, but then forgot and finally remembered and read through the whole thing last night. I don't know how you do it-- you are an amazing woman!

Post a Comment