Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pear

Last March I had the privilege of attending a conference with several photographers, including Richard and Amy from Red Leaf, who were truly amazing and inspirational. They had an exercise on their blog a couple of weeks ago, and while I didn't actually get around to participating in the contest, I knew I wanted to try it out eventually. So here's my first post. As a natural light photographer, I tend to put my camera away when the sun goes down, so it's a fun challenge for me to find artificial light in my home...

1 comment:

carmacarmeleon said...

Interesting, something completely different and out of your comfort zone and yet, still remarkably in your "style." You gave the pear the same glow that your people subjects have.

Post a Comment