Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Thursday, February 25, 2010

round two...

...of sick kiddos. I thought it was just the tail end of the last cold, but the oldest ran a fever last night and it turned into a stomach bug this morning. He's been on the couch all day, and I've been juggling three kids who want one lap. Not always an easy feat, especially when you're trying to keep the other two (especially the baby) from getting it.



Fortunately the middle "baby" was ok for a brief spell rocking Ms. Lamb...

1 comment:

thetoddlerwhisperer said...

Oh no. I hope your family gets better and stays well for a looooooonnng time after this. :(

Post a Comment