Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Friday, April 9, 2010

Another one...



Are you sick of photos of the baby yet? Cause I got 8 months to go, and of course every time I see him smiling I just have to take another one.

2 comments:

sherri said...

See...this blows my pictures out of the water. Truly. You should frame this one, because I LOVE it!

Ellen said...

Whatever! I adore yours, and already ordered yours for my frames. :)

Post a Comment