Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Thursday, April 1, 2010

unsuspecting

"Hey, Buddy - do you want some milk?"







I try hard not to laugh as he tries to drink the frozen milk in his cup and can't figure out why it's solid.



"Mommy, this milk doesn't work! I want a new one in my Lightning McQueen cup!"




April Fools! ;)

2 comments:

Mimi Green said...

that is so funny Ellen! I love how he understood it was a joke in the last photo.

He is so darn handsome, you are going to have a heart breaker on your hands in about 10 years ;)

Amanda

Unknown said...

Hilarious!
Such a great project - reminds me to get out my camera every once and a while!

Post a Comment