Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"uncle santa"

My next-younger brother was in town this last weekend. He just moved back to the states after 4 1/2 years abroad with his company, and it's nice to have him close. The kids, of course, love him. Uncles (especially bachelor uncles) do endless "airplane rides" across the lawn, and take you to Target to go shopping for toys. Bags of toys. Large, loud toys. Just wait, Uncle Brian - your time will come! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment