Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Friday, April 2, 2010



Courtney made these cute t-shirts, and I've been wanting to do our monthly family self-portrait with them, but it's been so yucky and windy outside and...I know: excuses, excuses. Soon! Anyway, here they all are in their shirts at least. Thanks, Courtney!

4 comments:

carmacarmeleon said...

all your babies have the same eyes, are they your eyes or your husband's?

Ellen said...

The blue eyes are mine - the oldest has hazel eyes like my husband's.

carmacarmeleon said...

More the shape than the color. All of their eyes are the same shape :)

Ellen said...

Gotcha! Hmmmmm...I'm not sure whose shape they resemble. Maybe when we finally meet you can see if they look like mine! ;)

Post a Comment