Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Friday, April 23, 2010

zoo train


I don't seem to venture out with three as much as I did with even two, but today (with the help of grandma) we rode the train from the zoo to the aquarium. I just bought a new wider angle lens from Chelsey and had fun playing with it today. I liked not constantly backing up to take pictures of the kids...

4 comments:

sherri said...

See, there you go, right there. You have a much better picture of M than I took. You don't need me, silly girl!

sherri said...

Oh, and what lens did you get? Looks great!

Mama C said...

I was going to say that I love these shots! See, already the lens seems to totally suit you & your style ~ these look great! I can tell you're going to do your job & make me miss it ;)

Ellen said...

Whatever, Sherri! ;) I was looking at the new Nikon 35mm 1.4 coming out, but Chelsey had a Sigma 30mm 1.4, which was much cheaper, so I decided to give it a try. I'm not loving my zoom, but needed something a little wider, and you said yours was handy with tighter spaces. It was nice not to have to hang out the window of the train with my 50 on... ;)

Post a Comment