Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Monday, May 17, 2010

creative exercises abound...

So I've run out of steam on coming up with creative exercises, but fortunately, other people haven't. A friend on facebook created a group called "Random Photo Fun" and has listed these exercises for the week:

- a photo for the group
- self-portrait
- favorite place in your home
- something from your yard
- favorite place away from home

Well, I figured the first one should be a photo of a camera, and thought an antique camera would be cool, but I haven't started my antique camera collection yet. So I took a photo of my friend's (actually, my friend's husband's) antique camera. Thanks, Daniela!



I'm also exchanging challenges with a fellow 365 blogger and will get started on the challenge with lighting using only a flashlight as soon as I buy a flashlight. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment