Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

MOMS

Today was the last day of our MOMS group for the year. I have to admit that I'm ready for a break from leadership duties for the summer, but it was a fun end-of-the-year celebration, with lots of wonderful moms. And babies. Lots and lots of babies. ;)

1 comment:

carmacarmeleon said...

Oh! I forget that they come in "tiny." That's a beautiful picture!

Post a Comment