Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Monday, May 31, 2010

sweet boy



This is my friend's third baby, who I never get to hold because I'm usually holding my own chunk of love. But Sunday he fell asleep on me in the church nursery. And I have to admit that snuggling him is a close second to snuggling my own. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling.

michele said...

I'm sure he loved every minute of it! Thank you for the very cute pic!

Ellen said...

Thank you - such a cute boy! :)

Post a Comment