Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

dusted off the walking shoes...


Sadly, it's been a while since I've done much exercising. I've had the best of intentions (including the purchase of a double jogging stroller) to go walking with the younger two after dropping off the oldest at preschool since...January? But it's been too cold, or the kids have been sick, or I've been too tired - you get the picture. I decided to start today. So I dropped off the preschooler, and walked the 3.3 mile loop around Albuquerque Academy pushing a double jogging stroller. Sounds reasonable for a reintroduction into the world of exercise, right? My gluts care to differ.

5 comments:

Beth Smith said...

So proud of you!

sherri said...

Yay for you!! That's awesome!!

Ellen said...

You all are sweet! It'll be three months before I can go on another long walk again, so I hope this counts for something. ;)

carmacarmeleon said...

Ug exercise...it really should be more fun so we'd want to do it.

Ellen said...

I agree - same with eating healthy! ;)

Post a Comment