Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Thursday, May 20, 2010

may 20

favorite place in my house...


the baby's room. This is the room we decorated in a storybook theme for my oldest, until he outgrew it and is now in his big boy race-car room. The middle baby sleeps here now, and we added some "girly touches" but it's still very similar, and when we move baby #3 out of the dining room, he will inherit this room with his jungle theme bedding.

I love this corner specifically. We got this rocking chair as a gift before my first was born, and I've rocked all my babies in it. We've read countless books here, rocked away fevers and tears, fears and sleepy grumpies...I don't know if I'll ever be able to part with it. Maybe when this room ceases to be a nursery, this chair will get moved into the living room or play room (I think we've decided the dining room is gone for good) and my kids will continue to curl up in it with a good book.

Do you think I could just take this room with us if we ever move? ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful to have such a piece.

Post a Comment