Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Monday, May 24, 2010

morning routine



Love this article I found today by simple mom on finding motivation. One of the things she mentions is having a morning routine. I struggle with this...I usually roll out of bed after my hubby gets out of the shower (apparently I think the 15 minutes I'm not sleeping in bed is going to be restful) in the midst of everyone else getting up and needing me and things and...you get the picture.

So for two weeks I've been getting up at 6:30 and walking. Not every day. If I'm up often with the baby, or go to bed early, it just doesn't happen, and I've learned to just move on and not worry about it. But I'm finding it easier and easier to do, and actually look forward to a quiet walk before the hustle and bustle hits. The weather is usually perfect - not too hot or cold, I can hear myself think, and I come home with *usually* a few minutes to make coffee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a great idea. I am starting to want to do something like this myself. I just might start tomorrow.

Post a Comment