Project 365
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

to my project. I found myself in a bit of a rut in my photography and neglecting to take photos of my own children (the cobbler's children without shoes syndrome). So while taking maternity leave this year, I decided to stretch myself and take time to document my own family. Enjoy the journey with me...

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mother's Day Tea



How is my baby old enough to be finishing his first year of preschool?!?

6 comments:

Beth Smith said...

I love the picture of the two of you together! So photogenic. :)

thetoddlerwhisperer said...

awwwww...time seems like it just speeds up after having your first child. sometimes i have to stop myself from thinking too much about it, because i start to get sad. i love that they had a mother's day tea for you! i used to do that for my fourth grade mommas.

Ellen said...

I look better in b&w, Beth (and with a little photoshop help!)

Isn't it weird having the parent perspective after being a teacher, Jen? I've turned into a blubbering idiot!! ;)

sherri said...

Awe. :( Makes me sad, too. I hate how fast time goes. But I still love the pictures. :)

sherri said...

tap tap...anyone there? I've been waiting for another post!

Ellen said...

My computer got sick - nasty virus, and I haven't been able to download any photos or open any programs, and we had to shut down our Internet (and phone) while we fixed it. Ugh!!

Post a Comment